Thursday, September 15, 2011


All of these photos were taken by Carrie Yeley at my wedding. I called her and asked her about the photo above and she told me that right when she started gettnig dark outside is when she started planning this photo. She said that the lights were so cool coming from the building and the tent and she wanted to wait until the moon came up and was in the perfect spot for this shot. She did wish that there were not the clouds in front of the moon. But I personally like the way the clouds destort the light. The next photo I wanted to share is the one below with the light patterns.  In this photo Carrie used a slower shutter speed. The slower speed does some really fun and interesting patterns from the lighting. 






In this photo Carrie made the choice to keep the flowers nice and sharp but blur the background. She also took the photo really close and from below to make the flowers look larger than life.


In this photo Carrie pulled the viewers eye to the I Do sticker on the bottom of the cowboy boots by making the picture black and white but keeping the sticker colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment